Sunday, July 30, 2006

Recharging

Back on Friday, I posted that the news was starting to get me down, so I decided on Saturday to recharge the batteries.

I did some writing (three chapters of a new story).

I cooked a nice dinner (pork roast, broccoli with cheese, garlic mashed potatoes) and a nice gin&tonic with it.

I bought some guide books to help me plan my vacation in October.

And now, on Sunday morning, I baked some deeeee-licious blueberry scones for breakfast, and watched a tape of Jackass: The Movie.

Now I've got some serious chores to catch up on before I go back to work Monday.

And I'm still not paying too much attention to the news.

2 Comments:

Blogger filipelamas said...

Congratulations on your blog! Keep up the good work!
Portugal

7:14 AM EDT  
Blogger pissed off patricia said...

Strange comment there filipel...

I know what you mean about being news-ed out. I have been backing off a lot lately because I am really fond of my sanity.

All the food sounded good but you wasted good gin in that gin and tonic. It would have served you better in a martini glass with three lovely olives. :)

1:47 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home