Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday 'Me' Time

I decided that today was a 'Me' day, a day in which I will do what I want to do without being beholden to other peoples' schedules.

I started early this morning with a Tarot reading (I use a Rider-Waite deck, and cast only a 3-card spread). As always it's open to interpretation, but even my worst case interpretation seemed satisfactory.

I followed that up with some food shopping, among which was beer, cheese and crackers for the football games starting up this afternoon. Which reminds me, here are my predictions for the game-winners:

Panthers
Ravens
Giants
Steelers

I then went to the local garden center, bought some plants and did some gardening. I have a bit more gardening to take care of in the front of the house before I settle down for Sunday's games.

What do you do for 'me' time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home