Friday, June 10, 2005

Congratulations, Huzzahs and Mad Props

I just got an email from Shakespeare's Sister, a member of the Brass Blog Alliance. Representative John Conyers (D-MI), the ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee, will open hearings next Thursday on the Downing Street Memo. According to the post in her blog, the hearings will include corroborating evidence and witnesses who will peel back part of the layer of lies that has sunk us into this morass of a war.

The truth will out - but sometimes it's like an archeological dig.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the hearings are televised.

I used to live in Winter Haven. Went to Robt. E. Lee Jr. high and one year at Winter Haven High (go blue devils) After my soph. year we moved away. We lived near Doty's, well actually behind it on, I believe it was, Bates Avenue. Any of that familiar to you?

5:19 PM EDT  
Blogger Walt said...

Patricia, yes, actually. I graduated WHHS (Class of 79, the last mellow year they ever had). I live out past Cypress Gardens.

I hope the hearings are televised, as well, but I doubt it. There's so much more Interesting Stuff - like kittens in trees, etc.

8:13 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home