Thursday, October 13, 2005

Letter from A False Republican

I got this via email (of all things) from the candyass - er, candidate for Senator, Ms Katherine Harris:

Bill Nelson's voting record scored more liberal than Hillary Clinton's and Charles Schumer's. He is beholden to John Kerry for fundraising solicitations. Floridians are beginning to see Bill Nelson for the liberal he truly is in Washington D.C.
The Wall Street Journal reported a poll today performed by Zogby International that demonstrates Katherine Harris is only 3.9 points down from incumbent Bill Nelson. This report is exciting and encouraging news for the Harris campaign. This poll confirms once again that Nelson is vulnerable and consistently performing under 50%, which is raising red flags in Washington and around the state of Florida.
Although we've just begun -- the Harris campaign is moving in the right direction!

And here is my reply:

As a True Republican, I consider Katherine Harris a moral blot upon the body politic of this country, and a sterling example of what is wrong with the Republican Party. The only way I would consider voting for her is if you put a gun to my head, and even then I will have to think about it.

And I meant every last single word of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home