Monday, October 06, 2008

The Weird Shit-o-Tron

Almost forgot -

When I go on vacation, Weird things will usually happen. For example, I visited my relatives in New Jersey back in the mid-90s, and there was an earthquake in Canada whose vibrations transmitted themselves down the ancient fault line under the Hudson River and were felt as far south as Washington DC.

Two years ago the Weird Shit-o-Tron was working overtime. I went to Munich, and while I was away there was an earthquake in Hawaii, a Yankees pitcher flew his plane into an apartment building in Manhattan, and Little Kim over in North Korea decided to test out his nuclear toy.

Like I say, Weirdness.

My vacation to Washington DC in October 1987 was marred by the 504-point collapse of the stock market.

So, what will happen next, we ask as the Weird Shit-o-Tron revs up to operating rpm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home