Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sometimes I Wonder

Sometimes I wonder. I really, really do.

Let me explain. We have an NFL player named Michael Vick, who did admittedly reprehensible things involving dogs. He served a two-year sentence in Federal prison, and has been (very gingerly) offered a job with the Philadelphia Eagles.

On the other hand, we have another NFL player, Donte Stallworth. He got drunk and decided to drive his car while drunk. He plowed into another human being and killed that person. Stallworth spent 28 days in jail, and has to sit out this year.

Two years for killing dogs.

One month for killing a person.

What. The. Hell!?

Since when do dogs rate higher than a human being? Had I been the judge, Stallworth would have been under the jail, and would still be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home