Wednesday, January 11, 2006

7 Things

With a nod to Blondesense Liz:

7 things to do before I die:
a. Tour Europe.
b. Visit the Real Ground Zero (the Trinity Test Site in New Mexico).
c. Visit Borobudur.
d. Meditate on a beach in Kauai.
e. Laugh at the funeral of my last enemy.
f. Finally manage to forget something.
g. Take a grand tour of European brothels.

7 things I can't do:
a. Land an airplane.
b. Hold my breath for 1 minute.
c. Play the piano.
d. Stay patient in the face of abject stupidity.
e. Refrain from talking back to the television.
f. Avoid catching cold.
g. Tear down an engine and rebuild it without having parts left over.

7 things that attracted me to blogging:
a. The ability to vent.
b. Cheap advertising for my books (#3 out about August '06!).
c. The opportunity to explain my view of certain things.
d. Love of a good argument.
e. Meeting hot chicks.
f. The hope that my blog may one day be mentioned on CNN.
g. See (a).

7 things I say most often:
a. "I'm not unwell."
b. "If I were doing any better I'd chew my own foot off."
c. "What?"
d. "Well, that'll happen" (said while watching the second plane hitting the WTC).
e. "Shit."
f. "Man, that's fucked up."
g. "If that had been a snake you'd be dead by now."

7 books I love:
a. The Story of Civilization by Will and Ariel Durant
b. The Prince by Machiavelli
c. When Will Jesus Bring the Pork Chops? by George Carlin
d. Unfortunately, It Was Paradise by Mahmoud Darwish
e. The Essential Rumi
f. The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien
g. Dune by Frank Herbert

7 movies that I watch over and over again:
a. Star Wars
b. Caligula
c. Silence of the Lambs
d. Lion in Winter
e. A Clockwork Orange
f. Monty Python's Life of Brian
g. Blazing Saddles

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz Blondsense said...

Walt you are so deep! I love it!

BTW, you forgot to pick 7 people to give this assignment to

8:23 AM EST  
Blogger Walt said...

No, I didn't. ;-)

9:36 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home