Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Congratulations!

It's a book!

Actually, it's a trilogy.

I started writing the month after I graduated high school in 1979 (I was bored), and I hammered out a 42-page travesty on an old manual typewriter. Twenty-seven years later I am pleased and not a little proud to announce that the three books that grew out of that 42-page travesty is now completely published.



Volume One, Fastoshi: Chronicles, came out in 2003;



Volume Two, Morshrarthi: Interactions, came out in 2004; and



Volume Three, 'Atshnegjir: Rebirth, was just rolled out today!

All three are available through the Bookstore section of the AuthorHouse website. Simply go to www.authorhouse.com, then to Bookstore, and type in my name:

Walter Reimer

And you will have access to the vision that has bemused and harried me for the past quarter-century. Enjoy!

7 Comments:

Blogger pissed off patricia said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

WOO WOO!
Good for you!

The Heretik is posting about his new book of poetry today also.

Wow, I know some cool people! Does that make me cool by association? :)

11:35 AM EDT  
Blogger Carl said...

Are there Cliff Notes yet?

I mean, I didn't read the Rings trilogy until after the first movie came out...

11:41 AM EDT  
Blogger Liz Blondsense said...

That is too cool! And I knew you when...actually I knew you during. hmm

I am having trouble pronouncing your titles. How do I tell my friends that "Atshnegjir: Rebirth" just came out?

11:48 AM EDT  
Blogger Walt said...

Liz,

The first word of each volume is pronounced (brace yourself):

fah-STOH-shih
mohr-SHRAYR-thih
aht-SHNEEG-jihr

11:52 AM EDT  
Blogger DBK said...

Congratulations. That is truly a great accomplishment. May Oprah make you a Book Club Selection.

1:31 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

congrats, walt. finishing writing a book, let along getting it published, is no small thing, and deserves several pats on the back.

5:41 PM EDT  
Blogger Old Dominion Blue said...

Great news! Congratulations.

3:27 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home