Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Time for a Song

(Note: This song is courtesy of Best Brains, makers of "Mystery Science Theater 3000." It's from their smackdown of the movie Attack of the Giant Leeches. Enjoy!)


SERVO: Oh, I'm a danger to myself and others.
My cousins are as close as brothers.
I stay out in the rain all the time!

CROW: He's a danger to himself and others.
Only likes shows with Sally Struthers.
I can't even think of a word that rhymes.

SERVO: Ya just did!

JOEL: How dumb are you Uncle-Dad?

SERVO: Well pretty dumb, that's for sure!

CROW: How dumb are you Uncle-Dad?

SERVO: Well this pipe's filled with manure!

ALL: We're a danger to ourselves and others.
Screw the earth and steal our mothers.
Leave us in the woods and we're just fine.
We're a danger to ourselves and others.
Good livestock with better lovers.
Hunting leeches is what we call a good time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home