Sunday, April 25, 2010

'Tis a Pity He's a Whore

Whore.

That's it - one word that describes my gut reaction to one Willard 'Mitt' Romney, the former Governor of Massachusetts, Mormon, and quondam Presidential candidate.

In order to get his sorry ass elected back in 2008, Romney switched positions on health care and gay rights so fast it gave me a crick in my neck. From his slick manner and amazing facility in flip-flopping, I knew he'd be no good at all for the country (and his choice of religion had most of the American Taliban considering him a vicious heretic).

But the depths of his whoredom were yet to be revealed, apparently.

You see, Mittens is posturing himself for a 2012 Presidential run by shifting his residence from Massachusetts to California and rebranding himself as a "West Coast" kind of guy.

Expect Certain People to start squealing that Mitt's embracing "San Francisco values," a la Nancy Pelosi.

But not me.

To me, Mitt will always be a Whore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home