Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Writing Update

This is the 125th post on my blog, so I'm just going to update my writing projects:

1. My third novel, 'Atshnegjir: Rebirth, is undergoing its fourth review before being sent to the publisher next spring. Expect to see an announcement about its release in September 2006.

2. My serial Luck of the Dragon has just reached Chapter 48 on the Spontoon Island website (http://spontoon.rootoon.com). Not bad for a story I originally thought would be only 5 chapters long.

3. I've just sent the Spontoon Island site Chapter 1 of a new story, Mission of the Raven. It should (with luck) be shorter than Luck of the Dragon.

Along with all of this, I am working toward completing my Master's Degree and planning a fourth novel.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm certainly impressed! Didn't know you had all these projects. Good for YOU!

6:04 PM EDT  
Blogger Walt said...

Pat,

Thanks. I live for multitasking. ;-)

7:25 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home