Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Odds and Ends

Can we please ship Pat Robertson off to Afghanistan? I'm absolutely certain that he would welcome the chance to preach his message of love and tolerance to the Muslims over there.

***

Was it just me, or did President Bush come across as a pissy teenager while answering questions from the Press Corps? He acted as if it actually annoyed him to answer questions.

***

An NBC correspondent said today that things in Iraq are actually worse than the news media are reporting. Hmm. The Bush Administration says one thing, while the news media say another. Which one is right?

***

I've received the corected galley for my third book, and it has to go back for some more corrections. Seems the publisher managed to screw up twice. Oh well.

***

I've started writing again to the stories I contribute to the Spontoon Island website (http://spontoon.rootoon.com) and they're very good. Actually, all of the contributors are doing a smashing job.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Was it just me, or did President Bush come across as a pissy teenager while answering questions from the Press Corps? He acted as if it actually annoyed him to answer questions."

I don't know about a pissy teenager. I think he acted more like an annointed king. The way he waived his finger and cocked his head at Helen Thomas said a lot too me. It said that he thinks he is the President and he will not be interrupted. That he can answer the question anyway he sees fit.

It says to me he thinks he is above some people and he knows best.

I think my blood pressure went up as I visualized him being condescending to Helen.....ugh

2:32 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home