Sunday, May 14, 2006

A Bit of Silliness

Just something that struck me as extremely funny:

From The Sydney Morning Herald (

Flatulence sets hospital on fire

May 14, 2006

A patient's flatulence has been blamed for bringing his hemorrhoid operation to a fiery end. The man suffered minor burns in a brief but dramatic operating theatre fire.

The patient was at the Southern Cross Hospital in Invercargill, New Zealand, to have hemorrhoids removed when the accident happened.

A hospital source said there was a sort of flash fire. The hospital confirmed a fire did occur, and has ordered an investigation.


Post a Comment

<< Home