Sunday, October 08, 2006

Annual Vacation Time (and Blog)!

Way back in July I was wondering where to go for my annual vacation from The Job. Someone made an offhand remark, and I made a decision.

Ich will zu Deutschland fahren!

That's right - I'm going to Germany for my vacation. I'll be spending most of it in the city of Munich, while taking day trips to other sites that I'm interested in visiting.

While I'm there, I'll blog once a day to give my impressions and a list of the places I've visited. When I get back, I'll even show you some of the pictures!

But first I have to get there, which involves a grueling 14-hour trip (including layover time in Philadelphia, of all places).

1 Comments:

Blogger pissed off patricia said...

You are going to bring something back for me, right?

I hope you have the grandest time possible. Forget all about all the political shit and just have fun. Yes! Yes! tons of pictures must be taken and posted.

10:25 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home