Monday, August 20, 2012

A Double "WTF?!" Weekend






It's been a weird weekend, dear readers.

We start with Rep. Todd Akin (R-MO), who's running against Senator Claire McCaskill for her seat.  I've never seen her seat, but I'm willing to take a punt and suggest that it needs to be reupholstered.

In an interview that was, sadly, televised, Akin opened his capacious piehole and swallowed both of his feet:


Catch that?

He actually said that women who are "legitimately" raped can somehow magically shut down their uterus and prevent themselves from getting pregnant.  He cites unnamed "doctors" in his verbal diarrhea - I guess he's got an in with the ghost of Mengele, or maybe some guy with a bone through his nose.

What really surprised me here is that the interviewer didn't a) start laughing, or b) start slapping the taste out of this putrid excuse's mouth.

I just hope that none of his female relatives get "legitimately" raped.

***

A coworker showed me this, and I really wish she hadn't.

I almost busted a gut laughing:



Seriously . . .

What.  The.  F***!?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anti Money Laundering said...

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.

11:48 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home