Thursday, March 23, 2006

Mea Culpa

As a Republican and self-identified True Conservative, I shall speak these words on behalf of the Republican Party.

It's all my fault.

Yes, absolutely.

Everything.

My fault. Yes indeed.

But then, it's a family thing. Ever since a member of my family screwed up the orders between Napoleon and Ney at Waterloo, my family has spread destruction and mayhem throughout the world.

Great-Great-Granddad sank the Titanic (and it was tough putting a steam engine on an iceberg to ram that damned ship in just the right spot).

Great-Granddad started World War 1 by telling the Kaiser that the British didn't have the balls to declare war.

Granddad blew up the Hindenburg.

My Dad sank the Andrea Doria (a thousand tons of dry ice to thicken the fog was hard to find).

It was implied that I had something to do with 9/11, but please rest assured that the Challenger was the last time I dabbled in the family tradition.







Am I being sarcastic enough?

2 Comments:

Blogger pissed off patricia said...

Are you drunk? LOL

Your family had some funky genes, huh?

Good show! :)

9:09 AM EST  
Blogger Walt said...

Nope, wasn't drunk, just feeling snarky.

11:43 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home