Saturday, December 15, 2007

Why Bill Clinton Should STFU

There. I said it.

I'll say it again if I have to.

You may ask, "Why, you Naughty Pants-down Republican, how dare you tell the former President to shut the F**K up?"

Well, I shall tell you, shan't I?

Experience.

Big Bill was holding forth about how his wife has more experience than Senator Barack Obama, and that voting for him would be "rolling the dice."

News alert, Bubba.

There is NO WAY, no way in Heaven, Earth or God's Little Acre that one can be prepared for the top job in the government. Everyone goes into it cold - even you, Bill Jeff my silver-haired lad.

You can be Governor of a state, and that gives you some experience - in running a STATE government. You can be a Senator - and REPRESENT your state. You can be a retired obstetrician - which gives you the experience to diagnose placenta praevia, but NOT President. You can be a former CEO - and seeing what the current President is doing, do we as Americans REALLY want another CEO President?

Naturally, I can also direct this same diatribe to former Governor Willard "Mittens" Romney, late of Massachusetts. Mittens, you're no more qualified to be President than I am, and if I had $100 million or so to run a campaign I'd be rubbing your perfect nose in it every day of the godsdamned week.

But back to the subject.

Bill my lad, your wife is strong enough to put up with your shenanigans. I seriously think she's capable of fighting her own battles. Besides, the Iowa caucuses haven't even happened yet, so ignore the fucking polls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home