Thursday, October 16, 2008

NYC - Street Art

The following is a collection of things I spotted while traipsing around the city (you can see a lot more from your feet than you can from a bus, cab or other conveyance, of course).
Self-explanatory, yes? I ran into this while walking back to my hotel from Times Square.

This big old critter stands at the foot of Broadway about a loud shout from Battery Park and faces north into the Financial District. The shininess indicates that people have been rubbing bits of him for luck. He's, um, also anatomically correct, so people have been rubbing his shiny brass balls, too.

This young woman was vamping it up for her friends (about a half-dozen other young ladies) so I decided to join in and snap a picture. I was immediately pounced upon and asked if I could take a group picture - using three other cameras. Being a gentleman, I agreed and spent a happy few minutes snapping other peoples' pictures.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That bull is the Merril Lynch symbol....

1:54 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home